Pokemon Go with Dumbbells and Dragons
- Kenny from the Dumbbells and Dragons podcast joins Beej in a special GEEK OUT show.
- Turns out, Beej and Kenny are kindred spirits--nerds who really love health and fitness. They talk running and Marvel comics, as well as lifting.
- The main topic, though, is Pokemon Go, Nintendo’s upcoming mobile app.
- Kenny is a field tester for the app in Los Angeles. He spills all kinds of details to Beej.
- Apparently, the game is incredibly addictive, but lacks documentation at this point. With it being so close to release, that's scary.
- Battling only happens against other players, and once a Pokemon faints, you have to go out into the world to find a revive--you can't buy them!
- Being a fitness guy, Kenny fits right in with the app. He's always moving, so he has a lot of chances to catch ‘em all. (They did program in a way to avoid people catching Pokemon while driving.)
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM