Jun 29, 2016
Pokemon Go with Dumbbells and Dragons
- Kenny from the Dumbbells and Dragons podcast
joins Beej in a special GEEK OUT show.
- Turns out, Beej and Kenny are kindred
spirits--nerds who really love health and fitness. They talk
running and Marvel comics, as well as lifting.
- The main topic, though, is Pokemon
Go, Nintendo’s upcoming mobile app.
- Kenny is a field tester for the app
in Los Angeles. He spills all kinds of details to Beej.
- Apparently, the game is incredibly
addictive, but lacks documentation at this point. With it being so
close to release, that's scary.
- Battling only happens against other
players, and once a Pokemon faints, you have to go out into the
world to find a revive--you can't buy them!
- Being a fitness guy, Kenny fits right
in with the app. He's always moving, so he has a lot of chances to
catch ‘em all. (They did program in a way to avoid people catching
Pokemon while driving.)
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite
drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show.
Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM