Jul 15, 2016
In this episode:
- Pokemon Go launched this week, and
like everyone else in the world, we went crazy for it.
However, despite our nerdlove for the app, there is a decided lack
of documentation and tutorials, so we want to help other people
make sense of what we’ve learned this week.
- We discuss how the game works
- How do to use pokestops and why you
- How to fight/train in gyms and the
rules for it
- You can fight alongside other players
on your team at the same time!
- What does battery-saver mode actually
- What good is evolving and how does
- Why are there so many Pidgeys?
- We also take on the role of armchair
developers and discuss what we think will make the app much more
robust and likely to keep our attention.
- Quests or a small storyline
- Real documentation
- Friends lists
- Pokemon trading
- Friend battles
- Background mode!
- Public events and legendary Pokemon
- Weekly Geekery
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite
drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show.
Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM