Mar 25, 2016
In this episode:
- We discuss DC comics and how every
single person in the world loves Batman: The Animated
Series. Anyone who says they don’t is a robot or lying. Or
- Arrow, the Flash, and the current
slew of DC comics TV shows.
- DC’s take on a cinematic universe (or
is this take 2, given the Nolanverse?). The grimdark feel is here
to stay--but is that a good thing? In related stories, this
low-budget, low-hype movie called Batman v Superman
releases today. Have you heard of it?
- DC’s video games, namely the Batman:
- Void and Beej give their Weekly
Geekery recommendations about what they’ve been geeking out on all
- Health Hack: You can bake Quest
protein bars and turn them into cookies!
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite
drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show.
Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!