Oct 4, 2018
In this episode:
- This week we discuss Beej’s recent trip to Barcelona and some
of Void’s past travels.
- We talk about how traveling internationally makes us think
about all of the stuff we take for granted in our own lives. Such
as having so much space in America, Beej living beside cows, Void
being able to visit Canada easily, and much more.
- Being able to travel internationally is great to be able to
have discussions with people from different cultures and
backgrounds, which helps us learn and expand the context in which
we live our lives.
- Beej wasn't aware of the delicate political balance in
Barcelona right now.
- Void wants to travel more, but needs to wait until his kids are
- There is also a discussion about how when you travel, it's easy
to figure out where you belong and whether you want to live
elsewhere. For Void, travel appeals a lot, but he doesn't want to
live anywhere and raise a family other than MN. For Beej, he's open
to the possibility, but it will definitely not be Barcelona.
Geek Offer of the Week
- BJ is back into Star Wars with the Ahsoka novel, Star Wars
Rebels, Thrawn books, and more!
- Void enjoyed his raccoon time in Donut County and wants more
people to check out Wolverine: The Long
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek
to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app,
drop a review
so we know how we’re doing, and
feel free contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or
suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait
to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast
Music by CarboHydroM