Dec 13, 2018
In this episode:
and Beej catch up on things that need to be said before the end of
the year. The end of the year is hectic for everyone, and we have a
lot of stuff that needs to be talked about before Season 4 of the
podcast rolls out.
- Beej's stuff:
ate a really good sandwich… like… really good. Holy
- Frame-rate thing is interesting.
- Rayla’s Scottish accent seemed so fake, but the
actress is Scottish
- Reminds me of Ni No Kuni 2 because it’s a
- Season 2 was greenlit. Yay!
Symmetra. Again, holy moly. So much goodness.
- Legends of Aria - https://www.legendsofaria.com
- Formerly Shards Online
Access right now
- Pretty much is old-school UO.
bucks for the initial buy-in.
supports player mods and servers
Breaks the Internet
quite as good as the first one. But still really fun.
Disney princesses were by far the highlight
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 2
a good show, ya know?
- Void's stuff:
- Persona 5 art book! So
- Off to be the Wizard
- Is this LitRPG? I don’t know
where that line is drawn exactly.
- The premise of the book is that
someone finds a file that controls all the variables in the world
and uses it to essentially become a wizard (with the use of
computer skills). It’s essentially a geek power
- The Coming Storm (Audible
Original) about Weather Data
- Government data that’s been
collected but never really been uploaded to the cloud
- Communication and psychology
problems of weather warnings and alerts
- Starlink Battle for
- It’s like Starfox, No Man’s
Sky, and an Ubisoft open world game had a baby
- Hand-crafted solar
- Fun exploring
- Combat is surprisingly fun
because you get to mix and match weapons on the fly
- There’s an actual
- This is also a pretty good
Starfox game (Beej agrees. It's a great Starfox game.)
- Minecraft story mode on
- Choose your own adventure on
Netflix. Pretty neat.
- RDR2 Online
- Seems like a much better fit
for the world they’ve created
- There’s also still so much
riding around between interesting things. Longing for more fast
- Co-op story missions are
- Some of the competitive
playlists are fun
- I bet this would be great with
a regular group of friends if you can schedule that into your
- Hitman 2
- More of the same in a really
- Plus, if you own season 1 you
get all those maps for free in the season 2 engine with the new
items and elements
- New maps! Some are awesome
I love the intricate systems. It’s a mix of puzzles, logic,
learning, mastery of a level, and execution. It’s everything I
loved about Hitman Season 1 but even more.
- This is probably one of my
favorite games of all time (replacing Hitman Season 1) since it has
all of season 1 in it for me. Or you can buy the season 1 content
to add it to Hitman 2 for like $20.
- Spider-Man Turf Wars
- It’s about Yuri and Hammerhead
and the escalating mafia family gang war
- I miss Black Cat but she’ll
probably show up again in the last DLC I’m guessing
- Not as strong as the first
chapter of this 3 part DLC but I’m still glad I got it and I’m
excited for the third one
Geeky Offer of the Week (or Support the
Join Our Community!
- Didn't you get enough with all that
stuff up there?
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek
to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app,
drop a review
so we know how we’re doing, and
feel free contact us via email at email@example.com
or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or
suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait
to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network
Music by CarboHydroM