Jan 27, 2017
Mini Topic Grab Bag
In this episode:
- We get so many comments and questions
from you guys that we wanted to take this opportunity to address
some of them. We take notes on them, so we put the ones together
that we didn’t think we’d be able to pull together a full episode
- The topics we discuss this time are
pretty varied, but we think you will enjoy them--mainly because you
suggested them! It was so much fun recording this episode. So keep
those comments and suggestions coming!
What we talk about:
- The uncanny valley in movies, games,
and other media
- General game design, including pet
peeves, the best examples of single aspects, Bartle’s taxonomy, and
the cost of games over the years.
- Digital copies vs physical copies of
- Who’s our favorite Jedi?
- Products, games, and media that we
just want to love, but don’t.
- Morality in roleplaying games. This
turned into a very interesting discussion about gaming
personalities and our real-life personalities.
- Thoughts on Knights of the Old
Republic, including KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and SWTOR.
- You know you want to hear our
thoughts on Mario Kart. Because Mario Kart.
- We both love cyberpunk. We talk about
movies and books and games. Is Neuromancer really incomprehensible?
How many versions of Blade Runner have we seen? And do androids
dream of electric sheep for real? LISTEN TO FIND OUT!
- How have Podcasts and Netflix changed
how we watch or listen to shows, especially based on release
Geeky Sponsor / Offer of the Week
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite
drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show.
Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM